Saturday 31 January 2009

Longest day of Secondlife


I think me and Jen played second life every minuet of the day today. Well me at least, she still drifts off into Warhammer sometimes. But WOW, I finished adding 2 entire sets of the mecha legs. Which may not sound a lot to some, but when you consider the fact of having to make the Ad for em, upload to Xstreet, and update in your shop, its a lot of running around to do. In addition Im almost ready to put 2 more products on the shelfs! depending if I want to buy a 2k linden script from a guy though =\ craps expensive! and not really any sales. I blame the worlds economy!! Jen also went nuts today with skins. heres her new BLOG! just for her cute store called "Glitter Factory".

Gotta give props to all those sculptie makers who do everything from scratch like baking the textures in a graphics program and making the sculpt it self. I guess once you really get the hang of it that really helps though. I gave it a good go, and damn I really wish I went to school for that stuff. theres a guy I went to highschool with that a long time ago I was trying to get him into Second Life, this was WELL before Sculpties. Now he would really be making bank. Im having fun though working with other sculpties people have made, it makes building for me faster, but of course textures are a problem a lot, because you only get to use 1. And if you dont have the baked texture for it, theres no way its going to look as good.

And still 1 more day left in the weekend! w00t!!!
~Later Days

No comments: