Wednesday 14 January 2009

Little here and there


Once again my computer will become the AF's biotch. And I don't want so much kill my uber computer cause I love the hell out of it. I more so just feel bad for it considering how much it gets abused and used for multimedia purposes.

We finished filming a ton of intro footage today for the knuckle buster awards that i'll be taking the lead of this year. Last year I assisted/did pretty much all the editing for everyone, so its not much differant. But I will defantly be putting the videos up on youtube this time. I did happen to come across the Terry Tate spoof we did, after my hard drive crashed while in Iraq I havnt seen any of my other videos since. So i'll be shooting that one up on the tube sometime. Its almost the weekend! w00t!

Later Days

No comments: