Sunday 25 January 2009

Work in progress and uber Dexter!


I am now completely addicted to sculpties. After spending a lot of time learning Maya, 3Dmax studio, and a handful of other programs. I come to learn that a lot of the shapes I'm looking for are all ready made by the people who have been doing 3D graphics for a living. So after spending hours of looking for what I need for various projects, I finally have it! Before I was deterred a lot because I no longer was kept up on Second Life happenings and building changes. Granted I was never that up on it in the first place, but I at least give it a good try! Also after putting my store on Xstreet Ive all ready made sales, and its cool as hell =D after being gone so long, its cool to see work I did years ago, still sell. Now that I'm back in Second Life, I hope to dish out the ideas I keep coming up with with out getting deterred (which sometimes can happen quite easily) . To the left is some behind the scenes work from today =D

As for DEXTER! now holy crap that's a great unique show. Over the last few months me and Jen have been watching all of season 1, 2 and just finished up 3 today. Honestly its one of those shows that never lets you down I think, and that's rare with series. I never got into "Heroes" but apparently everyone was wetting their panties because season 1 was so good, then they all damn near killed over how bad season 2 was. In any cause, I highly recommend you watch this series, and when it comes out, I even say it's well worth buying. That's right, I said it

here is to this week being smooth and have short working days! cheers!
and later days.

No comments: