Monday 12 January 2009

Back and kicking ass! Cyberpunk style!!


Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting, but my ass is back in Second Life. Ive decided to stop playing Warhammer online because it feeds my addiction too easily, (and I maxed out to lv40 so im chillin). And mostly because I have all these other games I haven't even played because of addicting RPGMMO's. Instead Ive thrown my head back into Second Life and into my B-Cyberpunk store that has been around for 3 years now, and started a blog for its products. I have a bunch of items in SL that I still need to make videos for and add to the site - So in time! As for right now!! check out my the newest cyberpunk gear, the Steam mecha chicken leg.. things!!! w00t!!!

For my homies in SL, next 2 weeks are pretty heavy at work so I wont be on much during the week. And the weekends will be left to do my cyberpunk bidding! as of right now for 2 weeks. TONS of ideas though.

Glad I finally got back to blogging! its too easy to skip out now and then.
Later days!

No comments: