Monday 19 January 2009

Nerd Weekend


I don't think it gets any more nerdy than it did this weekended, if we played D&D then yes - heads would explode from the nerd aura.

New SL profile pic to the left. Ive been building mecha and cyberpunk shit like CRAZY in Second Life. Just look at the B-Cyberpunk blog! I'm all ready behind on making new advertisements for items I just finished, not going to announce them yet. But at this point I defiantly know I need to get a bigger store, and the SL exchange/On Rez up and working again to profit with the online shoppers. AND get back out there and advertise again with clubs and that to get my name back out there. It will be nice to have a variety of things before I do that though. As for Saturday, me and 8 other guys went over to a buddys house that we work with. Hooked up 3 flat screen LCD's, Xbox's, and rawked out at a lan party! for a good 15 hours straight I think. Brought the new hooka Jen got me, and even thought a friend how to play SL this week!!! My first friend I brought into SL from real life! hah SO dorky.

Anyways, heading out now for bed, I think the only stressful thing I have is those knuckle buster videos everyone is laying on me to do. At least were all knocking them out early even though its not for 3 more months. Either way someone will still forget something, and remember it at last minuet.

Later Days!

No comments: