Saturday 24 January 2009

New Toys and B-Cyberpunk SLURL


Holy crap Ive been busy for it only just now being 2pm. I just got done putting ALL of my products for B-Cyberpunk onto the XStreet SL website. It use to be SL Exchange but they got bought out by Linden Labs it looks like, which is wicked. Including finishing the new Loki Cyberpunk set ad, and making my Bebop Vox image tag you now see on the right :) Ive also added the link to all my items under "Fellow Uber Links" on the right. Here's also the link.

I think it may be a bit until I get my name back out there again, since I was away from SL for so long. Ive been playing a lot with sculpties. But mostly trying to keep everything organized, and see if I might release some of the same stuff but with more girly textures, or just different. Either way TONS of ideas =) just gotta find the right scripts and textures. Think I might finally crack down and buy some land lol.
The pic on the right of the paragraph is a link to B-Cyberpunks Store in SL, the SLURL

Going to head out and do some advertisements, events and all that good stuff. Its pretty freacken cold in England right now. Sure makes me not miss winter in Chicago.

No comments: