Friday 16 January 2009

Bringing friends to the SL gutter O' fun!

"Robot bunny is confused!"
I always find it funny no matter how awesome of a toy you make in second life, sex will always top it. Spent most of the day after work teaching a buddy at work how to play SL since I'm always talking about it. He actually learned a shit load and got further than we did when we were n00bs. Then again we didn't have someone on Skype helping us. After doing camera controls, and building catapults that failed, we did some slingo, and I showed him some of the "wtf" sides of SL. Including this place! which brings up my topic about sex in SL. This sim was COVERED with people. Granted most are n00bs not spending a dollar, but holy crap did we have fun with it. After getting free avatars from YadNi's Junkyard, a robot freaky ass rabbit was the final decision on his avatar. So we took it along for the ride.

Now if you go into Second Life just to be serious, then your wrong. Its meant to have fun and be a creative engine and blah blah blah whatever else. But when it comes to sex, it doesn't get any more creative than a Mecha Easter bunny robot having sex with a human and a tiny dino furry, with a fox furry watching and a pimp with some bling. Basically we saw random people hop on sex balls, and we jacked them with some "WTF sugga!".

I was planning on building more mecha goodness but I was more interested on getting someone I met in RL addicted to SL. Considering everyone that I know who plays SL, I met in SL first. And with this 3 day weekend I hope to knock out a new project. I did just finish up lower leg peices from the Chicken legs though! Late last night I tweaked them and put a banner up. Also posted in the B-Cyberpunk Blog.

~Later days!



No comments: