Tuesday 17 February 2009

A wedding video!! whaaaa, thats rightttt!!!

I had time this weekend and thought I would take up the job! Sure I don't do it full time anymore, but its pretty cool people are still passing my name around after a year. Word of mouth is awesome. So since I still have the NSS server, here are the videos!!

Wolf's_Wedding_20.4mb's_1mbpsDOTmov

I rendered them in a low enough size that it should take little time to "download/scream" in game. anything over 50mb would show more lag time depending on the server.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Keith,

Sorry to post here.

I'm trying to get in contact with Jennifer regarding her machinima Evolution of Second Life Dance’ and the use of the film in a festival.

Regards, Ian

Bebop Vox said...

Hey Ian
just hit up violentxviolet@gmail.com - that is her direct email, and feel free to include all the information about it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the address -- I've just sent an email to Jennifer explaining about the festival.

I'm currently undertaking doctoral research into machinima -- if you'd like to know more about my research or want a chat about the festival drop me an email at i.patterson@salford.ac.uk

regards, Ian