Sunday 5 August 2007

London YaY! & a cool email i got

Its crazy to be in one of the oldest and largest towns in the world, that has so much history you can throw a stone and hit something that was involved with some huge event. I mean hell the towns been around pre 15th century, they've seen the plague, wars, and own one of the worlds largest underground railroad systems, how that relates I dont know.

This trip was brought to you by Tom Tom, man I love that thing. After getting 9 kinds of lost in Norwich I knew it was time. So we took the tube to London from Red bridge and walked around a lot, took a buncha pictures, and even cruised around on the double decker sight seeing boat. We still have a LOT to do there and experience, no rush though I mean we will be living in the UK for four years. Most of the pictures will be on our flicker account once i get that set up, Flicker seem not to like UK bank accounts.

Check this out, I've also been asked to give a speech at a multimedia fair in October via web cam conference or going to their university in South Hampshire which is a 3 hour drive. All to discuss Machinima, my experience with real world and virtual world filming, to an audience that would like to understand more about the concept. I just responded to him last night, I think it would be cool as hell though, especially to do some Q & A though because its not like I'm doing a speech on the history of potato's, I'm doing it about something I enjoy talking about and have more knowledge of than anyone. So we'll see, cant wait!

No comments: