Wednesday 8 August 2007

What kind of Micky Mouse operation are you guys running

Some crazy UK sign we saw while driving, mind you it was a 1 lane road on each side, so it was a bit odd...
Reads "Oncoming vehicles in middle of road"

Wow so I normally hate meeting or talking with people I went to school with, mostly because- well to keep it short, they all suck. But I got an email from a buddy of mine in school named Redick (however the hell its spelled, if that's spelled right than it was just a lucky guess), I use to help him out a little with a video he was doing in highschool. Anyways, the guy tough me the basics of Vegas, but he mostly did 3d graphics and effects. If it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't have been all into NSS and video game filming. It does remind me though that I need to pick up some tutorial videos (aka torrent) about new toys/software/tricks out there, and how to perfect some things. ALSO reminds me that his ass got me INTO torrents in the first place. Which one could call another hobby of mine now =P

So I finished the outline, ending with several pages and a finished product I'm really happy with, me and Jen have been working out the final details, and if i have some free time, i'll begin writing the first episode =) all ready wrote out several outlines for the other episodes. Which they have me so excited it makes me want to quit the air force, run to Mexico, and continue to create this series full time =D but that would be very practical now would it... heh In any case we have days with a lot of down time, so a couple times a week I'll be able to spend several hours focusing on it while at work =P

I think we have some weddings this weekend to film, we'll probably just head to Norwich on Sunday for that huge ass market that's O-So-popular in England. and STILL need to post all our other England pictures on flicker, but they still don't like UK account numbers, nothing but sinners and seal killers work for that company.

Crazy too on Aug 22ed it will mark my 2 years being in the Air force, and I now have 4 more years in England. I some how went from a 4 year enlisted person, to a 6 year. I should of just signed up for 6 if I knew they were going to send my ass to England, #2 on my dream sheet, Japan was actually #1. Looking back now I'm happy though, cause traveling all over Europe is retardedly cheap. IE - a round trip taking Ryan Air to Rome cost 2 people 50-100 pounds total (100-200USD) And depending if they have a special, it can cost 2 POUNDS, you just pay the tax lol (one of the little crazy specials they do a couple times a month), France cost about 20 pounds for 2 people round trip (40USD). So next 3 day weekend =D BLAMMM Might have to hit up our good friend YadNi who is a translator we met online, he's all about meeting up and hanging out with us. Meeting online friends in RL seems to be Jen's and I's thing =P lol

No comments: