Tuesday 7 August 2007

I wasnt awear! that the Wa-Chu-Chu! Were biters!!!!

Me and Jen at one of the many Norwich churches =)

Jabbed my finger pretty hard last night while we were changing out a trunnion collar, so now i can move it about 90 degrees, that's about it. So of course since that happened I get in a writing mood, Ive been writing a HUGE outline for the series Ive been wanting to work forever now, and now I'm blogging :) YOU CANT STOP ME SPRAINED FINGER!

Weeee so YUP its confirmed, me and the guy from South Hampton University will be setting up a direct link and working out the live video and audio feed, and the event will be some time in Oct. Its pretty wicked, I'll even be able to do a Q&A with the viewers, and will run 20 minuets total. They're even keeping the video, and posting it on their site, AND Itunes, which of course we'll be putting it up on the NSS site.

We'll we have a buncha weddings this month, and I'm going to go back and continue to write up the series outline. Cant wait to work these videos out instead of always just talking about it, and filming little things here and there for it. I did however Began designing the video for work that I'm doing. Basically I'm recreating sections of the base and flight line, and we'll be filming skits related to work which will be shown at the RAF Mildenhall knuckle buster awards, and probably passed around. So i made different kinds of squadron shirts, even chick shirts/panties for more jokes we've though up. Even took a bunch of pictures today at work for textures, and layout design. Needless to say I didnt get much sleep last night lol. Its gonna be wicked =D

1 comment:

Orchid said...

Guano bowls .. collect the whole set!