Tuesday 14 August 2007

BaZammm.... yea couldnt think of a title

Well damn Bill to hell cause he got me hooked on Stargate Atlantas. I've all ready watched the first 3 seasons, and now stuck on a cliff hanger until the 4th is on TV.

Got a phone call about the Xbox elite I put on reserve a long time ago and picked that puppy up, unfortunately just about every online store doesn't ship 360 games to the UK. So I'm having to ship everything to the parents only for them to ship to me, which will STILL be cheaper than buying any of it in the UK, especially malls like in Cambridge.

Its official too, I am 11 credits away from my associates degree, and than I can start working on my bachelors. Either way I'm in no rush, considering the first 2 years of any multimedia school I goto I'm really not going to learn much and be insanely bored. So Jen and I will still be running the business while I take a couple classes just so I don't loose out on the free schooling and degrees. Its funny how schooling was one of the big reasons why I joined, yet Ive had more film & business experience that most multimedia students. Jen's been helping me out a ton with customers and other company's, since then Ive been able to focus more on other projects I'm wanting to do, and hit a class here and their. Running your own business from scratch and making a name for your self (3 years now) isn't easy, so its really cool not having to give it up for other activities and still have it pay for better equipment. I don't think we'll ever be as "hard core" business pushing group as it could get, because that would straight up just be a pain in the ass and would never be fun to do.

We'll we have a 3 day weekend this week, I have a wedding to edit tonight, and 3 to film this week. I should be able to get some good writing time in for the first Episode.

No comments: