Monday 6 August 2007

*sniffle*

Newegg!! you've let me down! and you don't ship to the UK. Well last night Jens computer gave her a big "fuck off" and completely shut down on her, refusing to turn back on. I mean granted the power supply couldn't dish out enough power for the video card and processor alone and would shut off randomly, might of been a clue. But this time it didn't come back lol, sooo after spending about an hour looking at how cheap all the old computer goods were on newegg.com, and seeing my 3k USD computer is now worth 2.3k (which thats just how the computer industry rolls), the search ends in me realising that they dont even ship to the UK.....

So hey if anyone knows of a good place to buy computer parts from just hollar! Our buddy Anthony helped me build mine last time 6 months ago, he's pretty busy now to help but could of at least shown em the order to get a second opinion. In any case, good thing we bought the laptop last year.

No comments: