Monday 20 August 2007

In case of doubt, make it sound convincing.

Class went great, I still need to pick up my book since now I know where they sell em at. Teachers pretty cool and a very happy guy, seems like this class will go just fine as long as I keep up on the reading and everything. We have two case studies we need to do papers for the course, which just reminds me how horrid my grammar and spelling is. Dunno why but its never been my strong point, that and math. Not to add I love writing, I just suck at it lol.

I'm doing more research on some topics for the series, which is coming out pretty good, looks like ill be writing the series first before filming a single episode, right now its looking at around 8 total for the first series. I dunno if I could hold off not showing someone and waiting to release them all. Jen did tell me about a machinima contest this dude is holding in SL, not really sure what to submit for it because I have a buncha little comedy videos I'd like to do, but serious/action or emotional videos seem to always win it. Depending though, cause I had about an hour of free time at work so far and I wrote a really funny video idea, but its a real life video regarding second life. Which would be a big hit, especially since one people did a video making fun of SL also in real life situations. We'll have to ask the guy if it needs to be a "in SL" filmed video. Hey in the end though its all about having fun and making a great video that makes people feel good. It would be nice to participate in a film contest though since I havnt before.

Redick hasn't gotten back to me since I emailed em back, bummer cause I was hoping to hear from em. It was like 2 weeks before I even realised I got an email from him too though lol. Reminds me I'm pretty hooked on watching random Youtube videos from time to time now. There are some people now I enjoy watching Vlog that have some witty humor. Course the majority of Youtube is full of rubbish so its hard sometimes to weed them out.

Well back to reading the goods! later days

No comments: