Sunday 23 November 2008

Absolut Ice Bar in London & Jack the Ripper

I've actually been trying really hard to post every day, its a lot harder then one would think. In any case DAMN we did a lot last night. I've added a bunch of pictures from the Ice Bar in London, but still need to add some of the Jack the Ripper tour stuff. The guy actually took us all around London to each location, and brought pictures of that area during the 70's. As for the ice bar it was pretty cool. I mean its mostly just drinking in a deep freezer with walls you can lick and glasses you can eat :D I couldn't help but chew on it. They also throw these Eskimo shiny jackets on ya which are fun, and have gloves tired to em.

In the first picture its the alleyway into where the ice bar is. It actually makes you feel like your not even outside because of all the proper lighting on the buildings. And wicked enough but we also found a Sheesha bar right next door to it!! Couldn't help but go to it, since the last one was years ago in Naperville, IL.
Walking to the Ice bar and Hooka bar in LondonEntering the Ice BarIce glasses at London Ice BarBehind Ice BarKeith and Jen toasting at the Ice BarLondon's Ice BarJens going in!Keith eatting his glassIce Bar Walls
They seriously deck London out during the holidays, and next time we go down town I need to get a bunch of other pictures, I'm photo junkie. I have a pretty big math test going on Tuesday that's an hour and a half long, so not sure if I'll be posting. I'm sure there's going to be something in the news that I'll have to vent about... lol.
-Later Days

No comments: