Wednesday 5 November 2008

President Barack Obama w00t!!!

Jesus I hate math! Tues and Thurs I pretty much just get off work and go to class, then head to bed!! So I haven't been blogging =\ But hey! Barack Obama won the election, more so owned the election, while McCain got spanked with only 163 Electoral votes, and Obama with 249. In other news Russia is still playing the old school card "I have a bigger dick"by wanting to play with their missiles. Serioulsy its almost 2009 Russia, grow the fuck up and play nice with the rest of the nations, quit being gay. I would be the most immature president ever.

So im also cleping a bunch of test too for the hell of it. getting all kinds of sexy credits and will have my degree by the end of the year if one of my cleps pass. What can I say, its free for us cause the gov pays for it. Gotta milk it while I can! Anyways im gonna go chill out and play warhammer and study math, cause math.... is just a big immature word.

Oh hey we did go to Nottingham for the Robinhood fest 2 weeks ago, and the Norwitch beerfest this week! was awesome. Just a quick little plug about that :P always doing stuff every weekend now! atleast trying to.
Later days!!

No comments: