Tuesday 18 November 2008

Blah! Holy Shit!

Is exactly what I say every time I sneeze while driving. Nothing is better than closing your eyes while driving 60 down narrow ass England roads at night. Its better then having my eyes pop out if I kept them open while driving...

Well I have tomorrow off, no idea why, but when you get a day off work you never should question it, and should just bolt out the door. Also if you love wicked stick figure fighting check this sequel out. Jens been messing with Photoshop mostly. Were going to Southhampton University again to give a teaching lecture to the university's teachers. Last time we went (last year) we talked with people from different schools about the possibility of learning within a virtual world. And now it's paid off :) Mostly Jen will be teaching because my its a bit harder to work with my schedule. But I did take the day off so I can driver her, that way she doesn't throw up... :D

Time to begin my mooching day off!!! YAY!!! and someone needs to make a Warhammer Online widget for blogger!

-Later Days

No comments: