Wednesday 19 November 2008

In Robinhoods Crib!


During the time I wasn't blogging for a bit, we headed to Nottingham England to the Robin Hood fest. Now Medieval times is pretty wicked in the states. But its the real deal here! Castles and all! SO we hit up some of the old ale which was pretty good, watched some jousting, and even jesters that were amusing! they always get a bad rap.

As for all the little tents and stops around the area, they really set the mood because its a bunch of people role playing parts such as alchemist and leather workers. It almost makes you feel out of place with everyone all dressed up. We brought the camera to, and wish we got it - but there was one little girl dressed up that was so cute looking off at something, missed the picture though because of all the people running around. In any cause here's a few out of the many we took.

I'm also going to start uploading my photos to flicker, that way I have some rights (I think hah) for the pics I take.

1st Pic: Awesome 2ed Pic: Yes, fire down his pants 3ed Pic Holy crap put it out!
Fire_Breather_NotthinghamRobinHoodFest_KeithAndJen1Fire_Breather_NotthinghamRobinHoodFest_KeithAndJen2Fire_Breather_NotthinghamRobinHoodFest_KeithAndJen3
We found Waldo there! and I got ganked =\
Keith_Got_Ganked

As far as Warhammer goes (I swear I'm always talking about it now) Jen found a new glitch today with a floating purple armor head - that really show floating shoulders. And the new event "Heavy Metal" kicked off. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Once again we'll be having en England thanksgiving again! and Christmas with our England friends (who we met in SL) Tree and Sox! At least once we remember to ask them :D
-Later Days!

No comments: