Friday 5 December 2008

Teaching at Southampton Solent University

That's right!!! actually it was last weekend, but me and Jen have been so busy I haven't event blogged yet. And I gotta say, for once I actually have no problem with work, now its just the math course I'm taking right now that I have a problem with. Its the only thing stopping me from getting a degree in a specialty I'll never need in the future, but hey why not? The US Government is paying for it anyways. Even though not media or computer related which is my true specialty. Working on aircraft's is more of a hobbies, even though it pays for a house, cars, FOOD, I love food. You know all that good stuff. So wheres a few pictures at what we do best, gaming, media, and teaching!
DSCF2581DSCF2574DSCF2579DSCF2577
Last year we gave a lecture regarding the possibility of teaching within Second Life. Well since then, they have been aiming to start a SL course at the beginning of next year. Cant wait to see where else it leads to!!

Other than that I've mostly been coming home from work and school, then hanging out for a bit with Jen before heading to bed. I cant wait until this math course is over. Its crazy, I would take 3 courses all at once while working with out a problem. But throw a math course in and that alone fills up my time. Some of us really just were not built for more advanced math. Just stick to what your good at!!

Oh and holy crap!!! This years Knuckle Busters committee has started up at work, and I've all ready got tons of video ideas. Last year I bought my HD camera near the end of the Knuckle busters, so I only had time to do one kick ass video. WHICH I FOUND!! I thought I lost it forever while I was in Iraq and Jen told me my hard drive crashed. Little did I know there was a back up on my work computer. SO Hopefully I can get that sucker uploaded to the internet - because the internet is serious business. Guess we'll see!

Later Days!!

No comments: