Wednesday 10 December 2008

All the cool kids are doing it!!


Jennifer and I are sending out holiday cards this year!!!! at first I thought it was all cheesy and only stuck up people did it or something. Pft what do I know, I'm still a kid learning all this adult stuff, and forced to act like one at work. Point is, its actually a little fun to do, because people hardly keep up with relatives as it is, so its a nice gesture and a way to say "Hey im still alive and doing this or that" once a year, especially if you haven't been back "home home" for 2 years like I have. Anyways, CHECK IT OUT!!! all my wicked holiday cards! 2 of which are going to Eric and Rico, close online friends that me and Jen have had over the years. We've all ready met Tree and Sox in person (met them online) so now they're just normal friends :P which we'll be going over to their place for our British/American Christmas feast! Man I love the holidays. We also were sitting around and taking a few pics, on my flickr and some below :) Enjoy!


No comments: