Friday 3 October 2008

Weee!! Crap load of updates

First off I'm work until the 23ed of October!!!!! SoI'm gonna start hardcore geeking it up.
Now that I'm finally home I've been working at getting back into the groove of things. Me and Jen have been around each other each second of the day, started playing video games together again, and now hanging out in our office that we organized. To include Jen getting her new computer!! and of course it has a million LED lights on it.

I also bought all kinds of goodies for mine. 3 new hard drives, and 2 new hard drive coolers, which look more like a car stereo amp. This also means I made a total mess of the living room. The coolers also come with 2 LED fans each in front.


and HOLY CRAP, for someone like me, you don't realize how much you missed bass until you go on a 4 month deployment. I've been constantly listening to Winamp techno, house, and electronic music every moment I get. I also just got 3D max studio again, i'm looking at really getting into it and possibly make something of it, Its just shit I really enjoy and have a passion for. Just like film, I just have to learn this first.

And just like many geeks, I gotta have a variety of gaming going on. In which case me and Jen started up WARHAMMERRRRR \m/ so far its pretty bad ass, why? Because its constant war! and you dont have to wait for it. Unlike WoW (even on a PvP server) you dont have to wait for battles, more so a group to play with because War sets you up automatically.

**Major dork alert**Now with the game just releasing we have seen out handful of bugs. which is great because they're always amusing to run into. Heres 2 of which we and the wifey ran into. 1st one is a jacked up avatar running. 2ed one is a rock spell that was cased on her, and it just sticks constantly even when running around and jumping.
.
I will be updating a lot more than I use to finally! Laterdays!

No comments: