Tuesday 14 October 2008

Old logic with new wrapping paper = sexy time!

So after getting back from Iraq a couple weeks ago, I've subconciously decided to fall off the radar of society, and into the human natural habitat of lazyness, and it rules... lol I mostly blame this on MMO's because they're addicting as hell. My English research essay on video game addictio says so, and since I got a "B" on it, I must of said something right in it. In any case im slowly getting back into my groove of doing things and making stuff. Jen's all ready been doing a BUNCH of paintings. All of which you can see on her Manic Static blog (she still needs to add a bunch), which is cool. I've been dancing around the world of sculpties, and I think I made dinner last night! that means im being productive again!


So check it out, we always get asked to film more weddings in SL even though we havnt done it for over half a year. And we get comments all the time saying thanks for the tutorial videos which is wicked. But no one has actually shown us what they've made after watching our videos. And check it out, Tosebari Serpente in SL hooked us up with his first build - Carrot Armwarmers bitches! Which is better than the first peice of crap I built when I started (see right side picture). So hey great job, and keep it up! BTW I make saw arms and shit now... so dont think im still making these kick ass discolored wood men! DONT JUDGE ME!

As for the title: Ive decided to stay up all night instead of going to bed at 6am like me and Jen have been for the past week. I need to start getting into that daytime awake time thing again If I ever plan on not falling asleep at work :P just another week and 1/2 of free leave! w00t!

Later days!

No comments: