Friday 10 October 2008

I hate you with an iron fist....


I've never denyed the face that Macs are great. I just dont like them because of the limited about of software I can "aquire" for a Mac. With that said, I join sides with my fellow OS haters, in saying "Up yours Windows". After I installed a new hard drive a couple weeks ago, I randomly recieved a "Missing Ntoskrnli.exe" file. After googling on Jen's computer, and trying all the fixes, nothing worked. Having several hard drives I simply reinstalled it and lost nothing in the process.
This is besides the fact though. The only reason why windows is so popular and we all grew up with it, is because Microsoft was what they call "The first to market". The first big company of its type to hit the big market. Just like coke, and how many people in the South area of the US call any kind of soda "Coke". Either way, with all your money - make something worth a damn, and a product you can be proud to put your name on. Its not like this is my first run in with some BS Microsoft OS problem either.
Thats about it, I just needed to vent because I'll never understand how some products make it to market and are distributed to the masses. Kinda like the American Penny. I think once a year for the past 8 years someone has told me they are still trying to phase it out. Because the penny cost more to produce, than its even worth.
In any case! Its 1.70 a pound now!! w00t!! it was $2 bucks to the pound when we first got to the UK. Later days!

No comments: