Wednesday 15 October 2008

OMGZ NEOPETS

Actually I know nothing about neopets, but Jen has had a neopet online for years. So now that she found out they are selling Neopet toys at Burger King, its Da-Ja-Vu for me, and were constantly getting kids meals lol. DaJaVu cause when I was around 12 my mom went to every BK in Illinois for beanie baby toys. Lets just say she now has an entire plastic container (the kind you save a shit load of wrapping paper) full of beanie babys. Fast food as a kid was no "treat" for me though, and I didnt get fat so dont blame it on them! well after seeing the movie super size me, you can.

Took this awesome picture of our cat in the window last night. I love our new camera, it makes taking pictures more fun with clicky noises and ticks. Anyways here it is! Also just added a pic of my AV in SL to the right. Honestly though.. its to subtle and not me at all. Theres no explosions in the background, no sexual references defacing pop cultures in the background, AND NO COW BELL! Its alright for the first one though, I just now found that add-on. DarRrr
Me and Jen hung out for a bit in SL. And played warhammer of course, we keep trying to wake up at 8 am but that never works out... think I have to find a job that will accommodate to my sleeping needs and wants... guess thats not the Air Force huh? lol
Later Days!

No comments: