Sunday 15 July 2007

Wow talk about me needing to update!!!
Well heres the basics - I'm an uncle now :D how weird is that? lol, we got a kitty, and a hole buncha furniture, got a HD 42 inch TV, and just finished a wedding edit.

See making writing it like that makes it a LOT easier cause theres entirely way to much to write, thats why you cant slack on blogging cause then you make a crappy post like this thats is very general. Its all ready about 10:25PM here, so its 4:25PM in the states. Man thats also so weird lol. Another odd thing to realize is that I wont even see my brothers kids until its about 3 since im currently in Until 2011 and it cost over 1k a round trip to the states about.

Not to add me and Jen and a pretty dorky weekend of game testing. I'll have to talk about it tomorrow and start posting pictures of our retarded cat that chases its tail.

Later Days!

No comments: