Tuesday 19 May 2009

A new job and a POS badass video card....


So i'm now working in badass MOC! knower of all!! well, some things. Anyways, onto the REAL SHIT! I'm on hyitus from playing any cool games because my duel 6700's (pictured left) finally gave out on me after just over 3 years, And thats right! THOSE HANDS ARE MINE! So hopefully my new card will be in next week.

What does one do while on a MMORPG break? Play some mother Fin SIM CITY!!!! Sim city delux 4 that is! Whats funny is I havnt played a Sim City since the 1989 one!! lol This game is pretty badass. It makes you want to build good roads cause you do missions within the city you built lol. Anyways, Hope all is good with everyone! gonna go nerd it up with the wife. Gaming/Anime convension this weekend!!!! WEEEEEEEE!!

No comments: