Monday 4 May 2009

Gaming 4 life!


Holy crap Vault is the cheapest and best energy drink ever. Ive had tons of red bull before and it doesn't get me like a vault does. Hows THAT for product placement.

Now Gaming 4 life.... that's right I made the big ass move.... $300 to play LOTRO 4 life! think about it, guys like my buddy Josh have paid about $720 for 4 years of gaming in WoW. 1st that's still cheap ass entertainment obvioulsy, being just 15 bucks a month than 100$ at the bar a month. Either way it well worth it for the enjoyment we get out of the game. Now I just have to get off my ass and do some more traveling!! its too easy to just sit back at home sometimes. Aparently LOTRO has a blogger they use where you can update your gaming habbits. Think I might do that instead of littering my blog with gaming benanderings.

Cheers!

No comments: