Friday 8 May 2009

If you dont stand behind our troops, your more than welcome to stand infront of them


With out saying to much, some guys from work will be playing in the sand for a bit. When I went, I know there are a lot of things I wish I did bring, and stuff I wish I didn't, that you could just get downrange. One of the biggest items I wish i brought, was more entertainment - like movies, shows etc... So for the past few days Ive been borrowing hard drives from my fellow airmen, and giving them a huge hook up with my DvD collection that I have "backed up" on my hard drives. I would recommend everyone who knows someone heading out - to help em pass the time, and share the wealth. There are awesome groups such as the USO who help out service members all over the world, with thousands of volunteers. But there's nothing better than a fellow co-worker helping you out directly.

Its going to be a LOTRO weekend for me! My buddy Flint at work is not into the game, along with Bill who brought me into the game. I study for the first time on Tuesday to see if I'll become Ssgt Steinbach. I feel comfortable with testing, I really don't know what to expect considering Ive never taken in, but I'll of course give it my best. And if I make it awesome! but if I don't, then I'll feel even more comfortable at least having some idea, rather than a shot in the dark, about what could be on the test, or how they flow.

Oh and sometime soon I should be getting my two front teeth crowned! This guy (Tim Mishay) from Jr High in Lisle, threw a trapper keeper under my foot, and my front two teeth were the first thing to hit the ground. Well after years of fault front teeth that would chip at least once a year. There was even a time in Highschool when I went to kiss my girlfriend at the time and completely cracked my tooth. lol I played it off and pretended it never happened. I tried to find him on facebook or something haha, couldn't find em, I'll need a yearbook.

Cheers!

No comments: