Sunday 27 July 2008

Holy BaJesus! ... and other stuff

First off how the hell does someone get sick in Iraq? the past three days I somehow came down with the cold. I only brought one other person down with me and that was my supervisor, would have been better to get someone else sick other than him of all people.

BTW I probably have PTSD now, but not from war. So I'm leaning against a wall in our office, which is a poorly constructed wood mess. All of a sudden I head the chattering of feet run past my ear, much like the noise "Thing" makes from the Adams Family. As I freak out and jump back from the wall, I realize its a damn camel spider the side of my entire hand, fingers and all! almost wetting my self at the thought of it centimeters from my ear, so I high kicked the wall like a cartoon character loosing his balance. never the less, on July 16th "Mr Wiggles" died via boot in the face. Here I though they only ate bugs, but yes they eat lizards and anything else they can find.

In other news... Me and Jen might be working with Harold/Solent University again! I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket, but it does involve Second Life and the power of awesome (that's right, the Nintendo 1989 Power Glove).
I wont be updating as much as I wanted to, blogger.com was just banned on our network at work. In any case I'll hit up the NWR now and than to keep it going.

Keep it real everyone! and later days.

No comments: