Friday 18 July 2008

E3 2007 w007!

For 3 days now G4 has been covering the E3 gaming convention for hours on end. Couple things made me go WTF? I thought little big world came out all ready, considering a demo was release almost 2 years ago for it. Banjo Kazooie still isnt ever worth playing, yet they decided to make a new one. And they really need to stop talking about releasing games early as hell, because they’ve been working on HOME for Playstation since 2005 and were all ready hyping it up. Its just annoying as hell cause they’re a bunch of gaming cock-teasers.

A new F.E.A.R. is also coming out along with a shit load of other bad ass FPS. Gotta say this is defiantly one of those games you have to play in the dark, because its just that much more fun. They have a new Mech suit in the game, along with continuing the story where it left off. Where that crazy little girl is still alive after a wicked explosion. Its such a great era for seeing how games develop. Cant wait to see how video games will be in 10 years.
So the computer at home still can’t connect to the internet. I have to baby it when I get back home, just a little bit more time now! the closer it gets the slower it seems though. When we first got here the days just went flying by. I’m gonna head out cause I plan on mailing out some Haji Iraq coke bottles, fill em up with Iraq sand or something. I went to mail out Haji cans to Eric and Rico but they turned me down at the post office, and gave me that "wtf" look. I than responded with the crazy eyes until they wet them self’s.
-Later days fellow gamers!

No comments: