Sunday 18 November 2007

Whoooo update time!!

Unedited Random catch up!

Alright sorry I'm the worst blogger ever as I've been told.
SO the machinima conference we gave went great! we than hung out with the director of it a few weeks later and went out all over London. Later me and Jen went to see Wicked, which was pretty awesome! at the Apollo. Saw the 10 bells pub, what else... lol LOADS went on that I should of been blogging and went into detail about. Oh yea! while me Jen and Harold were walking to a place to eat this car was turning going 10 miles per hour and its wheel came off! guy even parked it as the wheel hit some Benz. That was about 10 feet from us which was cool. We had dinner with Sox Tree and their kid which was cool and had a lot of fun. Played halo and they got a kick out of baloney how its like a smashed round hot dog.

And up to now I'm Beta testing a new game which i all ready pre-ordered (cant give the title). Love to do a machinima in it but they still have lots of work to do. Would be wicked if I could get on a development team focusing on the machinima aspect. Anyways probably all ready talking to much about it.

Would be fun, anyways had to update to say im still alive, I've been working with Leah who's doing artist work for the NSS site. and posted some open position to the NSS Second Life team. all in all that the majority =D unless i think of more randomly...

No comments: