Saturday 24 November 2007

Machinima confrance Yay!

So last night was my first Skype Machinima conference, they've been doing it for a while now but I just started hearing about it from Moo. Was pretty fun, hell me and Ben ranted for 8 1/2 hours lol. YaY for making new friends. So I see where a lot of them come from and its cool to put voices with the names and actually get to know the other homies.

Blogging mostly cause im waiting for the new patch, Yarrrr ironic? patch, ha ha... ha
Oh and waiting for my project to render in after effects which is taking an hour.. lol
YaY! for Saturday, another day chilling at the computer I guess doing stuff, guess were not going out this weekend. Might actually get around and decorate MY side of the office today lol, we have a buncha stuff from the gaming convention in London that was last month I can put up and some other goodies from the UK Machinima fest and our little E-Learning fair lecture we gave. So SEXY PARTY!

No comments: