Thursday 22 November 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

Gobble Gobble

Hey hey, thats right im actually attempting to keep up on my blog that I usually slack on keeping up. First off im 1/2 way done with the music video which most of you reading all ready know about and were probably in it. Having a ball in after effects with it and may be filming on some more platforms. Ive been preoccupied by beta testing a game that comes out in 2 months... still the disclosure says I cannot say im in the beta test but as long as you don't know which game it is i'm fine... but I must say, I do love pirates Yarrrr, oh and... I don't get sea sick.... and I saw the first 2 movies but not the 3ed .... oh and the game ... isn't the movie game (cause that looks lame as all hell) but a different Yarrrr kinda game....
Hope I didn't give it away =) in any case I didn't say the title!!!
please don't sue me..

I just got done re filming some things for the Wombats gig. If you live in the UK you know who the band "The Wombats" are as they are form liver pool. Apparent they are big in America too because they are releasing there next CD called "coming to America" which they have all ready talked about us filming in Second Life. Mostly because the lead singer is a SL resident and active, than they made it big in the band, so now they are having the producers pay for a video to be done -- by us! =D

Talked with the family for a couple hours today which felt good. Talked to my brother more than ive talked with him in the hole year I think, but thats pretty normal. During the holidays I miss being there and all, but ive just been cough up with everything going on here, going out and everything. That I know i'll be back in IL again eventually , but I'd rather have them come here for the opportunity. Considering they don't have to pay for any of the other fee's tourist have, not to add the "on base" connection. If any time is to time to travel, its now especially. Which my dad said he'll be check up on it this weekend if they're open, if not Monday. And being the procrastinator I am, I know i got it from him =P

Sucks though not being in this situation before, away from the family for years on end in another country. Ancestors have done it forever now, but in our family tree there isn't anyone close who's been in the military in forever, or even close to compare it to. For the holiday though we do have 4 days off and we went for the squadron thanksgiving where we brought a carrot cake Jen made, and some pop. Hung out with bill, talked about gaming, marriage, specifically buying presents for the holidays and keeping the hole "surprise" a factor, and other comical moments. Food was good as hell though... lol bought a bunch home.

Well later days, glad I posted! hah trying to keep up.

No comments: