Tuesday 2 October 2007

Time to make green screen my bitch!




First off a big thank you to the NSS extras helping out with the sim size set we did this weekend =D was loads of fun and im glad you guys found it awesome too

So I'm finally off 12's at work, and 8's now feel like work is only 2 hours long. Anyways, point is now I have time to finally hang out more, and work on videos! Instead of coming home from work or class and passing out.

I've been working on a pretty bad ass video recently that im putting a lot of work into it, mostly just having fun with green screen. I love film and editing, its my passion and people have said they can see it in my videos, which is awesome =). And if i can make money doing it thats even better, because it's paid for my monster of a computer that allows me no restrictions and other audio equipment I'd like to become more proficient at, and use it along side of my videos more often.

Another thing is I'll be writing in my blog more now that I have the time. Me and Jen have this entire month booked and its sexy as hell, jam packed of traveling the UK for a Machinima fest, the lecture at Southhampton we've been asked to give, even a little gaming at the London Expo Center. If anyone is headed that way we'd love to meet fellow gamers from SL!

No comments: