Tuesday 16 October 2007

FYI I own at connect 4

yea me and Hugo in SL were playing Connect 4 and once he started wanting to play for money, I won every game that point on, did I subconsciously hustle Hugo in connect 4?

last night I was trying a video trick which almost cause me to murder my video cards lol. Lets just say you really don't want to go tweaking around jacking with settings and get all click happy. An hour later I ended up just going into safe mode and restoring from my last checkpoint hah

We also have a contest we just started on the NSS page for those who are artiest and interested in it. its only 2 weeks long. That way for anyone who is a procrastinator we've all ready solved your deadline problem with it normally being to far away. Head to NaturalSelectionStudios.com for all the info.

We are also looking for web designers, because websites just isnt my thing, and we are getting to the point where we are looking to bring a solid NSS team together. We are doing a lot really, just one step at a time otherwise its overwhelming. So we'll see =)

No comments: