Thursday 28 June 2007

Wow only a month in England so far!

Its only been a month in England and were all ready loving every second of it, even my drive to work kicks ass, and every day still trying to realize that I'm actually in England. Meanwhile back home my brother and his wife will be having their baby on Friday the 13th in July, just 3 days shy of my birthday and their anniversary. Funny how theres so many days in the year, yet my brother gets married on my birthday, and now their kid is almost also born on my birthday lol. Hell by the time I end up going back home the kid will be 3 or 4 years old.

So this weekend we saw Stonehenge, and I must say it does kick ass. First thing out of my mouth was "my god! its a giant windows desktop!". Sept the fact it was raining pretty good and we didn't bring anything for it lol. SO we ended up with some fun pictures and got a kick out of it, still have to upload it to flicker. Not to add we also went to Salisbury where they have the oldest and most well known cathedral in the world, over 750 years old. And it was HUGE, crazy to think its that old and well made with detail. So beautiful though.

Update on today, Jen got a wisdom tooth out today so I'm babying her, and got the day off cause FMO was sending us more goodies but they never came. OH! AND we started filming the intro for our new comedy/action series, im spending so much time on making just one scene kick ass its nuts. Cant wait to just get the intro done lol. Still trying to catch up with everything after our move and settling in, completely forgot to even update the blog =D

Cheers!

No comments: