Monday 4 June 2007

Jen made me do it!!

meh I needed someone to blame for me starting a blogger. Either way its much more respected than Myspace since im not a 21 year old kid who's still reminiscing on my silly high school days.. even though I have one, doesn't mean it deserves to be maintained.

Actually I started one cause its a nice little online journal that friends can read, as I read my fellow friends, mostly over Jens shoulder. Ever since we've moved to England, theres just WAY to much to talk about. After all I've always been one for ranting, having horrid spelling and grammar, and not to add that I use the comma entirely way to much.

To keep it basic and simple right now, We live in Suffolk England on RAF Mildenhall. We just found a steal on a car with 60k miles, babied by a father who recently passed away and practically bran new and beautiful. Yea its a Chrysler Neon =P 1999 AND we just found an insainly cheap house with lots of land, indoor patio.. yea ill have to show pictures. And best thing is that base housing covers all $1250USD of rent. So its our first home, completely decorated, and in such a beautiful British town. hell if I can remember the name of it now, but will be about a week before we move in as we are still working on our UK license.

What can I say, Its just so cool that im in England finally, with the one I love, and living with out any problems. I'll probably spend every penny I make on traveling Europe, hech were all ready going on a trip to Stonehenge the 23. And theres a LOT of friends we've worked with online that were going to have to meet and all ready plan to. Not to add that were probably going to be coming out with a BUNCH of RL videos, and not so many SL ones on NaturalSelectionStudios.com. Time will tell =D

Later Days

No comments: