Thursday 14 June 2007

Whats This? The Government Taxes me to Fart?

Good thing im in the military and they take care of all the taxes. you get taxed just for even having a TV in your house, 150Pounds to be exact (300USD), and thats a YEAR lol. Than you have road tax, and thats about 400Pounds, (800USD a year) than a yearly inspection called MOT 100Pounds (200USD) not to add the normal car selling/buying tax, and house taxes. No wonder England is 5 years behind, cause they cant afford what they currently have. Ordered our internet package today, so its going to take about a week in the mail, and we/NSS will be up and running. However we wont be able to film that wedding =\ I blame that on me jinxing it and the fact of how behind England is cause they don't even have cable modems yet, either way even with DSL it shouldn't mess up our FPS while filming.

I realized this also while I was checking out SC2, that GTA 4 comes out one month before it. Oh and I dunno Halo 2 perhaps? yeaa good times. Even though I saw the pretty cool game play video and new toys they have, im still not feeling SC2 and actually don't think I'll give into it, same goes for Halo 2 though. Its just as the creators said during an interview "theres really no reason for us to put this on 360, cause theres nothing were doing that we couldn't in Halo 2, same goes for graphics. Either way both are not far off to the old one, and im not seeing the point.
Well take care guys, im off to go act like a retard with Jen as usual. =D

Cheer!

No comments: