Sunday 19 April 2009

GERMANY!!! 2009

I finally got around to uploading some of our Germany pictures to flickr! YAY! Which can be found right HERE. I only did around 30 now because there's no need to upload all 470 pictures that we took while in Germany, hah. What can I say, I REALLY like having a lot of pictures from where we go. And with our nice camera, hell yea I'm going to put that sucker to good use. I may still upload more from the other places we went, but as of right now I hit my 100mb uploading limit for the month because I still have the free flickr account. Which is great! unless you come back from a massive trip, hah.

So we met an AWESOME couple from Italy while in Edelweiss. And we now have a hook up there, so were looking to sometime head down there and hang out with 'em. They also LOVE hooka, and even brought one down to Edelweiss.

While we were there we spent about $300 on spa treatment alone, because it was around $80 bucks for a 1 hour back massage, so everything was cheap as hell and we felt like balers, :P lol. I even did a facial - thats right - I said it - a facial, and it was amazing. We went to a bunch of monastery and churches, course we hit up Neuschwanstein castle which was amazing! I put a lot of pictures on my flickr of that place. Went to a place where they make tons of cheese, and also headed to Munich for a day, which is HUGEEE. Hands down, it was one hell of a week. Got back on Friday, and enjoyed the rest of the weekend at home after our trip! lol, before heading back to work. All while only having to take 5 days of leave.

I got into the slacking mode with my blog again, I'm determined to hit 100 post before July! hah. Posting is actually fun when you have the time, and it has nothing to do with how many people read it, so its enjoyable.

No comments: