Sunday 10 August 2008

finally! Internet!

So much for trying to catch up with Massively.com, every time I try to access it, the page will start to load, than crash. With all the filters on every computer and limited access here, the only place I've been able to get gaming news is CNN. Well and also the magazines they have at the PX. On a differant dorkie note, I bought all kinds of goodies for when I get home – Special thanks to Newegg.com, Cyberguys.com and some other website I found in one of those magazines. It's going to be like a super geeks Christmas. Only 1 more month in Iraq w00t!

Also I've been trying to keep up with friends on my facebook and myspace, but the Internet is so temperamental here, its damn near impossible. So if you guys are reading the blog, WHATS UP! As for NaturalSelectionStudios.com the site will still be down for at least 2 more months. After it got hacked for no reason – I have a lot of recovering to do and a backing up when I get home. Hopefully I can still get a lot of my “unfinished videos” off my old hard drive since it also took a dump.

On the bright side my college course is over in 1 week, and I'm one more class away from my degree. I've gathered over 60 gigs of music from everyone at work here. Oh and I got to see the new Batman, WALL-E, and Wanted (which is an awesome movie).

Think I'm done with this little update because it has at least taken me an hour to do it with this Internet.
Later days!

No comments: